Autolus (“Autolus”, “we”, “us” or “our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website www.autolus.com ("website") or by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail or otherwise communicating with us in any way. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
If you have already submitted personal data and would like it removed from our records, please use the contact us page on this website. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete your information from our records.
Any information ("data") you provide to Autolus will be used by us as follows: put onto the Autolus database and processed by us for marketing purposes, market research and in order to contact you or send you information.
Autolus may also disclose the data to its professional advisers and agents for the above purposes. We may disclose the data to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose the data without permission in the following circumstances:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose data to the prospective buyer or seller of the business or assets.
- If Autolus is acquired by a third party, in which case data held by us about our customers will be a transferred asset.
- To any appropriate third party if we believe that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- prevent fraud;
- protect against abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of the website; or
- protect and defend our rights and property.
Whilst we currently store your data in the UK, we may transfer and store your data in multiple countries, including countries outside the European Economic Area that may be deemed to have inadequate protections by European Union data protection authorities. Where your data is stored on systems in countries outside the European Economic Area, the protection of your data will be subject to the laws of those countries. In these circumstances, we will notify you of such changes and endeavour to impose safeguards equivalent to those in the European Economic Area on the collection and use of your data.
By submitting your data to us you agree to our storage and use of the data.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The table below details cookie files that may be used within this website.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Google privacy statement|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Information specific to Google analytics cookies can be found in the next section, including tools to prevent Google analytics using cookies and tracking your site usage.
To opt out of being tracked by Google analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Safari, Firefox and Opera.
Links on our website
Our website may contain links to other third party websites. We are not responsible for the way that these websites collect and use your personal information. Any information you provide to these websites is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by using the contact us page on this website.